A planned gift will help to strengthen the long-term viability of The ATSS Foundation and the roadway safety infrastructure industry. Planned giving is philanthropy that involves estate and financial planning. The gift often benefits the donor by reducing taxes plus The Foundation receives a meaningful gift. Consider including The Foundation in your will and become part of The Foundation Legacy Circle with your planned gift. With a little planning and a big heart, make an impact on the next generation and create a lasting legacy.
When you leave a gift to The ATSS Foundation in your will, or designate a percentage of your retirement plan assets, you can help to:
- Provide scholarships for loved ones of fallen or permanently disabled roadway workers until we can reduce the number of work zone deaths.
- Honor those who died in work zones, including work zone workers, motorists, pedestrians, law enforcement officers, public safety officials (i.e., firefighters and paramedics) and children through supporting the National Work Zone Memorial.
- Give children the opportunity to work through the grief of losing a loved one in a safe space among other children going through a similar situation through Experience Camps Travel Scholarships.
- Support the education of new engineers employed by a public agency that specialize in work zone safety and temporary traffic control through the Marty Weed Engineering Scholarship.
Types of planned gifts accepted:
- Include The ATSS Foundation in your will or bequest.
- Make a gift to The ATSS Foundation in your charitable trust.
- Name The ATSS Foundation as a beneficiary in your retirement plan or life insurance policy.
Individuals interested in planned giving should contact their financial planner or tax advisor to learn about their options and to make the gift most suited to their wishes and financial situation.
ATSS Foundation’s Planned Giving program enables donors to provide help for generations. Read the blog article.
If you choose to include The ATSS Foundation in your estate planning, we ask that you complete the Legacy Circle Gift Intention form. By letting us know that you have left a gift in your estate to The ATSS Foundation, you help us understand what is meaningful to our donors. You also allow us to recognize your commitment and may inspire generosity in others, encouraging them to follow the example of your leadership.
What will your legacy be?
Thank you to our Legacy Circle Members for your generous support.