It’s #GivingTuesday and We Can’t Stop Now
Your continued support of The ATSS Foundation has helped us through this challenging year, but we can’t stop now. Let’s finish 2020 strong on #GivingTuesday, held Dec. 1. This global day of giving encourages people to give back to charities and causes like The Foundation and our charitable programs.
Thanks to our generous donors, The ATSS Foundation raised $3,850 during Giving Tuesday 2020! We can't thank you enough for your continued support.
Here are some highlighted accomplishments from the first 11 months of 2020:
- Awarded 14 Roadway Worker Memorial Scholarships and three Chuck Bailey Memorial Scholarships for the 2020-21 academic year to the dependents of men and women killed or permanently disabled in work zone incidents.
- Launched the Marty Weed Engineering Scholarship program.
- Completed the first year of the Planned Giving program.
- Created a virtual memorial to supplement the National Work Zone Memorial so it can be viewed remotely or in person.
- Launched the youth programs activity book to promote work zone safety.
- Added names to the National Work Zone Memorial for 2021. (Additional names may be submitted through Dec. 1.)
Thanks to the support of generous donors like you, The ATSS Foundation has continued its work despite the COVID-19 pandemic, but we can’t stop now. Help us reach our goal of $5,000 by kicking off this season of giving with a donation on Giving Tuesday.
Share and Be Social
Help us spread the word on social media and remember to use #GivingTuesday and #ATSSFoundation.
Unselfie - Use our “unselfie” profile picture to show your support and also include #Unselfie.
Add to your calendar - Be notified on Dec. 1 by adding Giving Tuesday to your calendar so you can join in!
Become an Ambassador - Our volunteer social media ambassadors help spread the word about Giving Tuesday. Donors and supporters like you head to social media and:
- Share our online donation page via email or on social channels.
- Update your profile picture with our “unselfie” image and post on social media during Giving Tuesday.
- Tell friends why you support The ATSS Foundation.
- Also share some of our heartfelt videos from our YouTube channel to show our impact.
Want to become an ambassador but have questions? Contact The Foundation today.
To learn more about the global celebration of generosity, #GivingTuesday, please visit www.givingtuesday.org.