This global day of giving encourages people to give back to charities and causes like The ATSS Foundation and our charitable programs. #Giving Tuesday 2021 is Nov. 30.
Thanks to our generous donors, The ATSS Foundation raised $3,850 during Giving Tuesday 2020! We can't thank you enough for your continued support.
Here are some highlighted accomplishments from the first 11 months of 2020:
- Awarded 14 Roadway Worker Memorial Scholarships and three Chuck Bailey Memorial Scholarships for the 2020-21 academic year to the dependents of men and women killed or permanently disabled in work zone incidents.
- Launched the Marty Weed Engineering Scholarship program.
- Completed the first year of the Planned Giving program.
- Created a virtual memorial to supplement the National Work Zone Memorial so it can be viewed remotely or in person.
- Launched the youth programs activity book to promote work zone safety.
- Added names to the National Work Zone Memorial for 2021. (Additional names may be submitted through Dec. 1.)
Share and be social
Help us spread the word on social media and remember to use #GivingTuesday and #ATSSFoundation.
Add to your calendar - Be notified on Nov. 30 by adding Giving Tuesday to your calendar so you can join in!
To learn more about the global celebration of generosity, #GivingTuesday, please visit www.givingtuesday.org.