Creating a Legacy: Ways to Give
What will your legacy be?
Your contribution makes it possible for The Foundation to offer programs that educate the public about roadway safety. Join us to help save lives by donating: make an online donation or download the gift form.
- Make a Donation - For over 25 years, The Foundation has worked to promote roadway safety through charitable giving and public awareness programs. Thank you for making The Foundation and the families we help a part of your life.
- Recurring Donation - Monthly or quarterly giving provides a consistent, reliable income stream, allowing us to focus more on our programs, and less on raising the necessary funds. Members like it because it’s easy to budget and it feels good to be making a difference. To pay for a recurring donation with a fillable PDF donation form by cash, check, or credit card, download the donation form.
- Host an Auction - ATSSA members can host an auction to help support The Foundation. Learn how to plan, promote, and implement an auction. Choose a product with high demand in the industry. Hold auction during peak product demand to attract more bids. Profits to be donated to The Foundation in the name of your company and the high bidder.
- Honor and Memorial Gifts - An honor or memorial gift allows you to celebrate the special people in your life. Thank you for honoring someone special while ensuring the continuance of vital Foundation programs.
- Workplace Giving - Many companies offer matching gift programs or payroll deduction programs to encourage employees to contribute to charitable organizations. Contact your human resources department for more information on your company’s workplace giving options.
- Planned Giving - A bequest by will helps to strengthen the long-term viability of The Foundation. Please consider putting The Foundation in your will. Your advisors can guide you to include The Foundation in a bequest provision.